So... with a whopping 19 votes total (8 of which are pretty suspect votes, actually) we had some interesting results. I am choosing to disqualify FIVE of the six Our Party of 6 votes as I think they were falsely attested. I'm also not sure that Blueberry and Aaron were ever actually shown the houses, so perhaps their votes also shouldn't count.
The house that received the most LEGITIMATE votes was Number 3! Yes, the cookie pathway stole the most hearts!
NORA wins the 2011 Family "Gingerbread" House Contest!!!!
WHAT!! Disqualified.. You will hear from my lawyer..
ReplyDeleteUm mom blueberry and Aaron saw the houses
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nora!
ReplyDeleteJennifer, I'm not on facebook for a while in hopes on getting a jump on this writing project I've been procrastinating. But to get the writer remotivated, I'm blogging, if you want to share. I've been out of it for a while and welcome comments on my dormant ability.
I love peering in to your musings and rants. You have a lovely zoo <3