Well, it's been an eventful month. Alek has finished elementary school. Walter has finished preschool. And Nora has single-handedly gotten us all to become involved in the neighborhood swim team. I'm way behind on the blogging, so bear with me.
Alek and his friend Arib composed a little ditty for part of their talent show skit (to be posted soon). They rehearsed it for me during lunch just two days before the end of the school year.
Last day of preschool! Ever... wow. Nine years of preschool for three kids comes to a close. I'm not ready for this whole grown up kids thing.
Last day of school 2012!! Wow again.
One kid off to middle school next fall!
So, technically we are a swim team family. And while I love watching the kids swim, five hours of mind-numbing heat and chaos after a 5:30 a.m. alarm on a Saturday morning is ROUGH.
This is what Nora looks like about half way through a meet.
Waiting for his turn!
Mardi Gras theme day!
In she goes!
Go WALTER!
One of Alek's races!
One of Nora's races!
No comments:
Post a Comment