So, late yesterday afternoon I was sweeping around the kitchen table. I found a rather sizable lock of hair on the floor. Nora had been cutting out "little houses" for me earlier in the day. After an initial denial followed by an interrogation in which I was trying to determine if it was her hair or Walt's (found the hair beneath his chair), she finally confessed and showed me where the chunk was missing from her hair. To impress upon her my dismay (that was difficult to keep up as I thought the whole thing pretty funny), she had to pose for "The Picture of Shame." She resisted (but I really wanted the picture for the scrapbook), but then complied. She's holding the lock of hair.
Too cute! I still have Kaylie's hair in an envelope - same age, too. 5 years old.
ReplyDeleteThis picture will be used in therapy in years to come, I'm sure. lol
ReplyDelete