Coach at first practice: Okay, since our colors are yellow and black, I thought we could be the hornets or the bumble bees. Let's vote. Who wants to be The Hornets?
Kid 1: I want to be the monkeys.
Kid 2: I want to be the sharks.
Kid 3: I don't want to be a bee.
Coach: Who wants to be the hornets? (maybe two kids raise their hands)
Coach: Who wants to be the bumble bees? (maybe another two kids raise their hands)
Coach: Okay, who wants to be the monkeys? (Four raise their hands)
Coach: Well, who wants to be The Sharks? (Five raise their hands)
Coach: Okay - we're The Sharks!
Before the Game
GO SHARKS!!!
Nora scored FOUR goals in her first game!!!! No score was kept, but she was VERY proud!
Last night was Alek's first AA Baseball game. He's on The Starz this year. Very exciting.
They lost 17 to 1 last night. Alas. I was filming the whole thing for Dave (in Wyoming), so I didn't take pictures, but I will take some on Wednesday during Game 2. Stay tuned!
Way to go Nora! The picture of the two boys is so adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteSelect soccer will be here before you know it - watch out!
ReplyDeleteNora's so tall. She's the one who the other parents talk about, you know. Especially when she scores so much. "I want to see her birth certificate. There's no way she's U5!!" I don't know this from experience or anything...
ReplyDelete