Okay, so I posted. Good grief. I posted! Sorry! Sheesh.
Katie, babe. Genie. Sharon. Mom. Tim. I posted. Chill out.
See that kid over there? He's down to an hour nap. You think I can blog while he's up and about? See that? Constant.
I read The Host since my last post. That's at least 5 days worth of reading and two days of recovery. Really. There is a mourning period, don't you think?
And... now I'm trying to do the exercise thing. That means at least an hour and a half out of the house. And, well, honestly, another hour for napping as a result of the actual exercising. Yeah.... energizing schmenergizing. I need a nap.
So here's your post. Two, actually. I'll try to be more interesting over the next week or two.
I feel complete now.
ReplyDeleteI think we CAN have it all.
ReplyDeletelove all american rejects..just needed you to know.. :)
ReplyDelete