Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Week in Review

(Yes, I know this is not in chronological order, but I'm too lazy to rearrange it. So, love it or leave it.)
Alek's team, The Starz, won it's first game on Sunday! Yee haw! It's been a little while. Alek is playing pitcher and right fielder these days and loving every minute of it.





On Friday night, we had movie night. VERY big news. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THREE is out on DVD! Watched it, loved it, put the kids in bed. Thirty minutes later, "Sharpay" appeared downstairs.




Today we went to the zoo! Woo wee! Walt is the perfect age for this. Very interested in everything, but still pretty willing to sit in the stroller most of the time. He posed on the carousel, but as soon as it moved, he was done. I had to hold him next to his havelina. Alas.




He was, however, very impressed with the goats and really enjoyed this. I don't know that he's ever been to a petting zoo. So it was a big deal!


This is what it looks like when Mommy is ready to leave the zoo playground before Walter is.




I love going to the zoo with a little herd of kids. I only had two with me today, so I'm glad Caroline and four of hers and Katie and three of hers could come, too!




Oh yeah.... and the tree is DOWN! FINALLY! WOO HOO! Ike is over.















1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is an adorable Sharpay. A wig, Jennifer? Do you just keep that lying around? (or is it laying around? Help me English teacher)

    ReplyDelete