Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's Have a TV Moment

First... Did anyone else see the photo last week of Don Draper (not Jon Hamm) on a Vespa? COME ON!!!! Someone at Mad Men is reading the Stuff White People Like blog. No way is that a coincidence.

Second... Seriously... how many times will they show poor Bill standing next to Eric? It makes him look PUNY. And did we all see that not only does Eric surpass Bill in a recent poll asking Americans (who are clearly in the know about such things) who the best new vampires are, but he also surpassed.... yes he did... Edward Cullen. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Anyone?

Third... I watch a LOT of cable TV. I've seen a lot. Come on... all the season's of Oz (who can watch that and then drink and drive? Beecher anyone? Schillinger? Yeah. Designated Driver, please). All the seasons of the Wire (Bodie deserved so much better). All of the Sopranos.... but what I saw on True Blood this week? COME ON. Even I'm a little shocked... and that's saying a lot.

And last, but oh so not least..... We've got the boys back! Vince! Eric! Johnny! Turtle! Lloyd! And ARI GOLD, Baby! BOOM! Entourage. What could be better? I get three more episodes... and then... this is the meaning of friendship.... I'm waiting until December to watch with Sharon. Slingbox, Schmingbox. We want to watch them together.

k.... I'm done. (And if you don't know who these people are.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.)

6 comments:

  1. Don't know any of them. Don't have fancy channels on my tv. But, I know Edward Cullen. And I'm getting Madmen on netflix. Does that count for anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Adam Lambert's Feeling Good????????????? Uh, NO. Michael Buble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is like you live in a foreign land..i have no idea about any of these shows..none..

    i feel a bit out of touch..ooh..that brought back a bit of hall and oates..and i know who they are.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No clue on any of them. At all! *hanging my head in shame*

    My brother has loved Vespas since the 80s, however, so at least I know about the scooters in the first picture. :) Groups of young people would ride around southern California on their Vespas... interesting times.

    Oh! And my DH sold Vespas in the 70s as a part time job. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ari Gold. BOOM!

    Ohhhhh yeahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm clueless too but more importantly I can't EVER get in touch with you. Have you changed email and tel. no. at the same time? Feel like a chat. Email me to let me know you're still there...please?!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete