Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Couple of Things...

First, I've fallen back in love with my camera. Seriously. It's not a very expensive one, but it can do some amazing things. All of these were taken in my yard this week. BY ME. That's what proves the camera is amazing.






Second, I don't love ANY of the wallpaper in this house. I didn't choose any of it, and it's time I started to change some of it (but that's a whole separate issue). And really, the master bathroom isn't all that bad compared to... say.... the powder room in the entry.... oops, just gagged when I wrote that.... but I've been suffering in silence for almost two years now. It's time to share. I have to. Can't stand it any more. Tell me. TELL ME.... that these three images don't look like a smiling cartoon alligator, an atrociously ugly woman in profile with something hanging off her nose, and a backside. Every time I am in my bathroom, these images surround me. Mock me. Harrass me. So just think of me once in awhile.... suffering in silence no more.







2 comments:

  1. You came dreadfully close to the scariest bee I've ever seen. But cool shot.

    And, yes, I see the profile. The alligator...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. I looked again. Yes to the cartoon alligator.

    ReplyDelete