Thursday, September 2, 2010

Toilet Treats

Alek's price for going in the potty.... over 6 years ago... was a Buzz Lightyear toy. This summer I discovered Walt's price. It was Rex. God Bless Toy Story 3. Once we had his price, the training was a nonissue. He just needed incentive. And let me say this to all you "Train them early - sit in the bathroom reading to them for hours - cleaning up pee and poop all over the place" moms. I MUCH prefer spending $35.00 on a 3 1/2 year old and having to do nothing more than say, "If you pee pee in the potty, I'll get that for you." It's MUCH simpler. Just sayin'.

And yes, you may have saved hundreds of dollars on a year of diapers.... fine, I'll conceded that point - but I did it my way. And it worked. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. The title of this post is misleading. I was expecting something to stimulate my appetite.

    ReplyDelete