Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Trip.... Part Two

After St. Louis (see below), we headed in a roundabout way to Bourbonnais, Illinois. From there we attended the family renunion for David's mom's side of the family. I took so few pictures. Alas. Not pictured is a ton of food, horseshoes, volleyball, Jack the dog, and a billion soy beans.
I did not take these photos. I think Cheryl did. These are half the ones she took. Multiple pictures with various individuals NOT looking at the camera make me smile. I love them.
From left to right back row... Steve, Jeff, Julie, Brian with Lillian, David, Wayne, Angie, Jeff.
Middle row.... Jennifer, Amanda, Jennifer, Dorothy, Jonathan
Front row.... Scout, Nick, Kimberly, Walter, Nora, Alek.



Walter realizes he has to share with Lillian.

Mmmmm.... Appetizing demonstration of how to eat rice crispy treats.
Again with the sharing...
I think they were singing "Twinkle, Twinkle"
Every year this is a major attraction for my kids.
Cracker Barrel....
Putt Putt! This is Lillian chasing a ball. Empathy got the best of her. She was chasing the ball so she could comfort it after it had been hit.
It survived.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was an awesome trip. I like the pics with the Lincoln statue and the yellow golfball is awesome.

    ReplyDelete