(slap) Walt: That's what you get. (kid screaming) - David: Stop kicking the back of the seat!
- Alek: Be quiet, Walter.
- (SMACK) Alek: Walt just hit me!
(moaning and whining for approximately 2 hours straight) Nora: Why does my neck hurt every time I get in the car? - Nora: Why does it have to take so long to get there!
- Walt: I have to go potty.
(THUMP followed by screaming) Me: I don't even want to know what happened! HANDS TO YOURSELVES! (whilst VBS music plays for the 175th time encouraging Christians to pat a friend's back)Nora: NO ONE CAN PAT MY BACK, IT'S NOT FAIR! - (indiscriminate whining)
- (indiscriminate suffering)
- (indiscriminate fatigue)
Yep... it's time for the family vacation! Pictures and better attitude to follow at a later date.
This just made me laugh....outloud! (And so did the post at the top of the page) Hope the vacay was a hit! :)
ReplyDelete