Somehow the guys procured a three bedroom house on main street. We shared a sidestreet with the ski shop, and the gondola was less than a block away.
It was gorgeous. Lots of snowfall, just enough sun, and we had the makings for a lovely long weekend. The interesting thing was watching the boys. I got an idea of what it must be like for men to hang around women and their girlfriends. They helped each other get dressed, primped and readied for the slopes..
Proud in their new clothes...
Because of a little stunt early in the month - you know - where I fainted at a 30 Seconds to Mars concert and apparently cracked my tailbone - along with other careless activities that didn't help in the healing process, I decided not to ski. So....
While the boys skiied, this is pretty much what I did... well, after shopping....
and enjoying the view from the hot tub on the balcony...
And then the boys would come home, full of energy and wit..... or we'd watch them all sleep in their long johns.
The guys handled almost all the meals!
And on the last day, deciding once and for all that I wasn't going to ski, Jennifer and I (Yes, another Jennifer) took on a fun little adventure!
We shared a snowmobile, taking turns driving on a two hour tour that took us to
The Continental Divide! We were at 11,600 feet!
We had a great time, made new friends, and enjoyed the snow.... but I can't leave it without extolling the virtues of the view from the bedroom window.... it was a stunning view of a concrete wall... underground. Ha! Loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment