Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Semi-Mega Post

I don't scrapbook anymore, so sometimes you just have to bear with me as I get this all in...


On Easter Sunday Walter learned to Swing!

And that weekend we spotted ducks on power lines behind the house. I'm not sure, but I bet this is some kind of portent. I mean really - have YOU seen many ducks on power lines?
Alek is ever the hero - even if those in need don't think they need it.

I started with a personal trainer (stop laughing), and the kids love my jump rope.
I had a brilliant moment of memory (Tim) and am teaching the kids to scrape the cover off golf balls to get to the rubber band center. Is it still going to be a rubber band center? We don't know yet. It's an ongoing project.

He is exactly as loud as he looks.




No longer am I a prisoner to Dave's late evenings at work. Alek can turn on the grill and cook an assortment of items including bratwurst, queso chicken sausage, chicken legs, thighs and quarters, and is learning the art of the hamburger flip. He's also training an apprentice.


Nora, the daughter of a spoiled woman, has now had three mani-pedis. She is a pro. For her reading pleasure she brought three books: SHARKS!, FANGS!, and The Betty Crocker Cookie Book.

They say we marry men like our fathers. My dad used to do this to scare squirrels from the yard. "I only get the tail fur!" David goes after most of my plants, roses, garden art, and doves. "I only go for tail feathers!" Seriously.


We all love to dye Easter Eggs!


But I'm the best at it.

AND IT RAINED ON MAY 12th AFTER COUNTLESS WEEKS and MANY MONTHS!



I saw James Taylor with some girlfriends. We had a lovely dinner experience (hahahahahaha), but I didn't break my tailbone!





We discovered Tutti Frutti. Yogurt by the pound. Love it.

Remember when I had just one little boy? He was an only child and I did SO many crafts and projects with him? Well, Walt got the short end of the stick, but occasionally I pull it off. We made finger paints using vanilla pudding and food coloring. Fun and tasty!




And I discovered he may have talent. This is Plankton.




From Spongebob! I think it's brilliant. Nod like you do, too. Humor me, please.

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt!



Daddy's Girl



My dearest friend came to town. We had at least four opportunities to take pics of the foursome that is our little pack. These two are the only ones I took. Truly. The first is of little Isaac before we even knew he'd be named Isaac.

The other is this high quality photo of Sharon and Susan. Impressed? Yeah.


This is Nora's supremely cool piano teacher. Her name is Lena. She's Russian. And she can teach ANYONE to play.



OOBI !!!!!!!

Alek became a Weblo II !
And this little stunt happens about 7,253 times a day.



1 comment:

  1. No there is not a picture of my stomach on your blog.

    ducks...portent...hahahaha

    Why does Better Crocker spell it cooky? That's so cooky.

    ReplyDelete