Today is day one because a weekend full of near-flooding rain doesn't count.
Drove waaaaaaaay up north to see Granny and Grandpa!
We had dinner at TrailDust, but I forgot to get ties. The slide seemed to be plenty of entertainment though!
And then Alek and I were off to see Mythbusters: The Behind the Myth Tour!
We loved it. Both guys are funny and fun to watch.
We saw some basic "stunts" explained...
and I learned just how much value there is in phone book friction.
They guys got a little overheated in an argument over a question some kids asked, but luckily the kids stepped in to cool things down.
If paint guns had been medieval weapons...
Alek tried to get picked for some audience participation bits, but he just never quite made it. The waiver I pre-signed was pretty extensive. Hmmmmmm......
We had a great time and will see them again if we get the chance!
No comments:
Post a Comment