Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lazy Days and Inappropriate Parenting

This evening Alek and Nora played "Indiana Jones" in the back yard for a couple of hours. This is just more evidence of questionable parenting choices. First, obviously, they've been allowed to watch a movie in which dozens of people melt and/or explode in the final scenes (well, I hid Nora under a blanket the first time and called her into the kitchen the second time). Second, David and I actually sat, watched, and filmed them hanging from the playset and swinging on tree branches. Third, I've apparently chosen to broadcast this via my blog. But you know, when they are actually interacting without trying to draw blood from one another, we kinda let them go. What would you do???

1 comment:

  1. At least you were watching them. You could have sent them outside and locked the back door...that would have been questionable parenting.

    ReplyDelete