Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tonight...

Okay, so first, God Bless DVRs and Baseball. Obviously, this should be David Cook's big night. I'll have to vote from the ballgame, I guess. (Is that sad? Should I find this disturbing?)

Second, Alek is playing the Red Sox tonight. They are very good. We placed higher than they did for the season, but only because they were less experienced at coach pitch than our team comprised of many coach pitch veterans. They've now figured out how to hit the ball. If we beat the Red Sox, we get to play the Cardinals on Saturday. The Cardinals are first place to our second... BUT the only game the Cardinals lost was the one they played against us. I'm a little nervous. I'm VERY excited. (This is a little disturbing.) Alek, other than being fixated on gum and gatorade flavor choices is oblivious. I'm glad he's not nervous (as I do recognize, despite the appearance of this blog post, that we are talking about 7 year olds playing little league), but I wish he understood the enormous gravity of this situation. I mean, like, if they, like, lose, like, it will be the end of, like, the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Well, except for the tournament at the end of the month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment