For Nora's birthday, she invited Anna and Kate to a fun day fluff. First I took the girls to Lil Divas and had their hair and make-up done.
They posed for photos. Love Nora's finger on the chin. In fact, all three were perfectly comfortable on the runway. Nice.
Then we went to Build a Bear! This was a bigger hit, actually. Nora got a pink bear. Kate got a horse. And Anna got a Longhorn (that she referred to as a buffalo just to make her mommy crazy.) All three girls had the Hannah Montana theme song put in their animals. Believe me. This gets old fast.
Then we came back to the house for cake and ice cream and presents!
Hey Jennifer! Katie's sister here! I wanted to tell you that I was in town last weekend and Anna continued to ask Katie, "When can Nora come over? When will I see Nora?" They are the cutest little friends! WHat a fun day!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome birthday! You rock. :) I'm not sure I could handle the whole glam thing with a daughter... boys seem easier. She's growing up so amazingly fast.
ReplyDeleteYou get the BEESSSST of both worlds.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!!