ALWAYS:
I always have laundry on the chair in my bedroom.
I always hit the snooze button TWICE.
I always wish I'd gotten up just ten minutes earlier.
I always wonder if I laugh too loudly.
I always find myself amazed at the power of friendship.
I always enjoy a great baseball game.
I always worry that I'm going to wake up in ten years and wonder how time has passed so quickly.
SOMETIMES:
I sometimes regret not spending more time outside.
I sometimes crave SPAM. Yes, nasty, salty, fatty, mysterious SPAM. And then half way through my SPAM sandwich, I ALWAYS wonder why I craved it... and then I throw it away.
I sometimes allow Katie to be a bad influence, and she makes me giggle in meetings. Serious, serious, preschool meetings.
I sometimes run a shirt through the wash a second time just so I can put it in the dryer again instead of ironing out the wrinkles it acquired sitting in same dryer for 24 hours.
I sometimes wish I were more thoughtful with my words.
I sometimes wonder if I will ever be able to sneak down the stairs late at night without waking Walter - my ankles pop pop popping wake him every time.
I NEVER:
I never manage my time well. (Katie... I didn't change this one. It rings too true.)
I never expected to like boot camp so much.
I never grew up to be a Major League Baseball player or a fighter pilot, and this still stuns me sometimes.
I never tire of Van Morrison, Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, or The Office.
I never want to go to bed early. I hate that.
I never thought I'd be blessed to have so many friends.
Oh, I just laughed so loud, you'd think I didn't still have a splitting headache. Your MLB/fighter pilot one? You know, I say, it's never too late.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your list! I'm almost tempted to blog just to make my own list!
ReplyDelete