Jennifer!!!!!!
I am not being vain. I am not bragging. I am simply saying that I almost won. I did. I came in second of ten in a two table semi-friendly poker tournament. Ha. Did David? No. Did Brian? No. Did Jill? No. Did Jeff? No. Did Steven? No. Did Jasmine? No. Did Troy? No. Did Amy? No. Did Shara? No - She beat me. But guess what.... she was the only one. Ohhhhhhhh yeah. I almost rock. And, I got my money back to boot. I was not a loser. Was David? Yes. Was Brian? Yes. Was Jill? Yes. Was Jeff? Yes. Was Steven? Yes. Was Jasmine? Yes. Was Troy? Yes. Was Amy? Yes. Was Shara? No..... whatever.
I am not being vain. I am not bragging. I am simply saying that I almost won. I did. I came in second of ten in a two table semi-friendly poker tournament. Ha. Did David? No. Did Brian? No. Did Jill? No. Did Jeff? No. Did Steven? No. Did Jasmine? No. Did Troy? No. Did Amy? No. Did Shara? No - She beat me. But guess what.... she was the only one. Ohhhhhhhh yeah. I almost rock. And, I got my money back to boot. I was not a loser. Was David? Yes. Was Brian? Yes. Was Jill? Yes. Was Jeff? Yes. Was Steven? Yes. Was Jasmine? Yes. Was Troy? Yes. Was Amy? Yes. Was Shara? No..... whatever.
That's one of my favorite things about you, Jennifer. You're such a graceful winner.
ReplyDeleteYikes.
ReplyDeleteLove the tribute to your brother. Makes me wish I had one. Sort of.
ReplyDelete